Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I'd share some pics of my latest mod.. 120cm LED strips (white) on the bottom of both doors. They only activate when the door is open. They look awesome at night.. the pics don't really do it justice.

Let me know what you think:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Here ya go... it looks a lot cleaner in person. The pic makes it seem like they're not evenly spaced out, but they are. They were just cheap ones from ebay. There's lots of room for them.

The nice thing about the Koup's doors is that they fit so snug, that you don't see any light in the cabin, or from the outside when the opposite door is open.

This pic is during the day, so you see they're pretty bright.

I'll try and take a pic with the lights off to show you what the strip looks like on it's own.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just checked and apparently the seller doesn't have any others for sale at the moment.. which is too bad because they're pretty good quality (I've bought a few now, and some were horrible, pieces of garbage which were barely flexible and snapped when they got cold). And they were cheap! $4.59/each with free shipping.

Anyway, maybe they'll have more in the future. Here's the link to the one I bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140477675694&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

I'll do up a full DIY as it's a little confusing as to which wires to tap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.