Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know theres a few people on here that have LED reverse lights but i cant seem to find them... if you have LED reverse lights would you mind posting a pic of them so I can see what they look like? Ive been eying the Cool White 12xLED bulbs but idk how they would look...

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I have them...but my lens are tinted so you will not get the true look, besides I don't have any pics.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did you do the cool white from them? They say that its in between 6000-8000K soo something kinda blueish? Natural white from them seems more like something id like (5000-6000K) but i wanna see before i buy..

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
did you do the cool white from them? They say that its in between 6000-8000K soo something kinda blueish? Natural white from them seems more like something id like (5000-6000K) but i wanna see before i buy..
If I remember correctly I got the 5000-6000k, as the switch backs i rodered at the same time where 5k.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.