Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed an order for a racing red SX Koup. I'm in Canada... do I get these LED speaker lights I keep hearing so much about? If so, how do I turn these things ON/OFF?

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just as well, I'm not into the whole "mobile rave" thing when I'm cruising.

Pick the car up tomorrow :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I hear ya! The Canadian SX has, IMO, better options than the American SX. Climate control, leather, sunroof, mud guards to name a few...

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, I was able to get the car today (on a Sunday... weird). The bluetooth function is all in spanish. How do I change this to English? The manual doesn't appear to be helping..!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Try this:

Press and hold the TALK (Button) for approximately 10 or more seconds
The system Replies with : “The current language is [English, French or Spanish],
switching to [English, French or Spanish]” and system
changes to new language and begins to speak in that
new language

Repeat procedure until desired language is activated

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I hear ya! The Canadian SX has, IMO, better options than the American SX. Climate control, leather, sunroof, mud guards to name a few...
:( We got those too! And I love to drive at night now with those light up speakers going. Its really fun, and people always give me a second glance! But to each his own.

·
Registered
52 Posts
:( We got those too! And I love to drive at night now with those light up speakers going. Its really fun, and people always give me a second glance! But to each his own.
I thought the Climate control wasn't available in the US?
And leather, sunroof & mud guards were optional, no?

·
Registered
288 Posts
What is the deal with the lights, is it only the koup? or only the SX?

Im picking up an SX sedan (American) should I expect to have them?

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Try this:

Press and hold the TALK (Button) for approximately 10 or more seconds
The system Replies with : “The current language is [English, French or Spanish],
switching to [English, French or Spanish]” and system
changes to new language and begins to speak in that
new language

Repeat procedure until desired language is activated
That did it, thanks!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I thought the Climate control wasn't available in the US?
And leather, sunroof & mud guards were optional, no?
Climate control... not too sure about that one. But the leather was mostly standard on most the Koup SX I saw. I wanted cloth so I had to get my red one. And sunroof is standard on the Koup SX, not too sure about the sedan. Mud guards were installed on the sedans at my dealership... I don't really know the story about that.

And I'll post a pic up tonight of the speakers. It is only available for the Koup SX. That is the only current model that has it. Its only the front speakers, and you can change how bright the lights are. There are three settings besides off: Mood(which just pulsates) Music (which pulsates to the music) and On (on all the time no pulsating)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts