Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forte enthusiasts,
My name is Eddie. I live in Toronto, Canada and work out of Markham.

After waiting 1 1/2 months, I finally picked up my white 2010 Forte Koup SX 6spd. on Tues. Mar. 16.

It was definitely worth the wait and I'm enjoying everytime I step into it.

I have many plans for this white beauty. If you show up for the April 10th meet in Toronto, you'll get to see the direction this Koup is headed.

I'm looking forward to meeting new Forte enthusiasts.
There's no doubt 'good times' are coming.

Well, here's the Koup!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

Repositioning the license plate was one of the 1st items and I took care of that.
I'm considering a set of Hella Supertone horns. For some reason, driver's don't look before changing lanes and I want to be prepared to make myself noticed. I also find the stock horn tone to be on the weak side.

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Thanks.

Repositioning the license plate was one of the 1st items and I took care of that.
I'm considering a set of Hella Supertone horns. For some reason, driver's don't look before changing lanes and I want to be prepared to make myself noticed. I also find the stock horn tone to be on the weak side.
I like the sounds of these twin horns a bit more than the Hella ones.

PIAA Hi/Lo Euro Sports Horns Kits - PIA8511XSERIES

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey Koup SXR,

Congrats and welcome!
I'll see you at the meet.....
I live and work in Markham...maybe one day I'll see you and give you the 'sign' :)

Look out for a Black Koup Sx...either in the Woodbine/16 area or Warden/ Denison.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks but I'm not out to get that much attention...:D

I like the sounds of these twin horns a bit more than the Hella ones.

PIAA Hi/Lo Euro Sports Horns Kits - PIA8511XSERIES
Yes, they also sound very nice too. I picked up the Hella's yesterday though.

Hey Koup SXR,

Congrats and welcome!
I'll see you at the meet.....
I live and work in Markham...maybe one day I'll see you and give you the 'sign' :)

Look out for a Black Koup Sx...either in the Woodbine/16 area or Warden/ Denison.

Cheers.
Hahaha I'm at Woodbine and 14th but I will sure keep an eye out for you!

Welcome to the site Koup SXR!

Car looks great.
white koup is win :)
Thanks guys...it was worth the wait for the white Koup. It's amazing how many people I see checking out the car on city streets and the highway.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is everything going to be in order for the 10th? ;)
order...what order??? ...chaos is where it's at nowadays...;)

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Usually the license plates are up a little higher. Looks good where you have it. Did you fabricate the license plate holder, how did you fasten it down there?

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Usually the license plates are up a little higher. Looks good where you have it. Did you fabricate the license plate holder, how did you fasten it down there?
Thanks.
I modified a Cadillac SRX license plate holder. I used 4 M6 x 50mm bolts and large washers and mounted the holder through the grille.

Looks great!
Thanks Kenny!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts