Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post pics of your Forte's negative camber. I wanna see them TUCKED!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do, as soon as the car is lowered. So in a week? Unless you wanna see the 240, which is sitten' 4x4 right now :(

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
If anyone does this to the Forte, I will slap them:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That actually looks good on the optima. Just a few degrees makes a world of a difference.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2" drop with 2* negative front camber. I just need to figure-out how to do the rear camber. The pics don't do justice for the camber, but it's noticeable in person.

·
Registered
695 Posts
no offense but it looks funny being that this is a front wheel drive car, if you did just the back then sure, why not. having the front with the camber adjusted looks like the care is off and something isn't right.

Please no flame wars, just looking and wanted to see other opinions.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
LOL, On the road I live on... any huge amounts of negative camber would cost me Huge amounts of money in tires.

And I dont care for the look too much either but thats just me ;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Forte doesn't use a rear spindle, so I couldn't adjust the rear. Also, the camber helps the front wheels to "tuck" into the wheel well, as well as giving it a slight "track" stance. I'm just surprised you guys are against it, typically a lowered car is accompanied with some sort of negative camber.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I’m not totally against it I just think the negatives (reduced braking traction, reduced acceleration, ect) far outweigh the benefits . If you participate in auto-x events or track days it might make sense but for everyday driving I just don’t see it.

I want my car to look good just not at the cost of every day driveability (not to mention the added tire and mechanical wear).

·
Registered
350 Posts
i love slammed cars but other guys that drive fortes do not. this is why we will never see a company step up and make coilovers that will slam this car. and that sucks! cause i want mine slammed.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Coilovers are just for sale overseas... Its just harder to come by... I am gonna slam my forte soon hopefully...

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
A small amount of negative camber can improve grip in cornering. An excessive amount will make handling very poor. It looks stupid and wears your tires way too fast. It's just plain idiotic.

·
Registered
174 Posts
It's idiotic to have such a dbag closed mind, to each his own so shut your butt. 93 I like hellaflush look. Ill start playing with camber when tien releases coils. Yay fender work!

·
Registered
191 Posts
SICCCCk

1 - 20 of 40 Posts