Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need some ideas for what to do with my front license plate as well as the rear. Suggestions???

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I couldnt use this idea because I have already had the bracket mounted. Im just trying to find maybe a cover or any idea that keeps the plate there but doesnt look corny.

·
Registered
39 Posts
yeah the dealer mounted my bracket also without my knowledge during the detailing.

i was livid.

i was thinking maybe a long forte plate or a s korean license

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I made a condition of the sale not to mount the front plate. This way they mount it no sale. :D

And it worked, I picked up my car with no front plate. Drove 1 day in Ontario like that and seen like 8 cops all within spitting distance of my car throughout the day. Mounted plate temporarily in lower grill for now.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I couldnt use this idea because I have already had the bracket mounted. Im just trying to find maybe a cover or any idea that keeps the plate there but doesnt look corny.
i just got two of the plastic (smoke) color plate covers ... my Koup SX is black so the plate covers look pretty sweet... and were pretty cheap too...careful tho cuz the "colored" covers are apparently illegal... so far so good for me here in Ontario...

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i just got in my "euro-style" front license plate. i have my plate number on it. i think its cool and since the forte/koup is still quite uncommon here, im always getting asked if its a european car ^_^.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
What about "CANU CME", what I was going to get if I got my Blaze Yellow F150 FX4 truck.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i saw a guy about 4 months ago with the plate "DTF 247" i thought it was the funniest thing i had ever seen. funniest part tho is when i pulled up to him, it was some complete nerdy lookin dude. haha classic. and any1 who has seen Super Bad know what DTF means ;)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
kia koup is seven..

I used the name of my car.. its not here yet.
the name of my car is sucre and it means sugar in french

hmm how about faster koup thats ten..
but then you could not have a space so it would look like fasterkoup

or faster kia that way you could use a space between the words
Idk just a thought

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
yeah I was thinking something like that 2 fastkoup would be a good one

1 - 20 of 41 Posts