2021 Kia Forte GT-Line Fire Orange
Like the rear window spoiler, it says 2019, but will it fit a 2021 gt line? If it will then I'm buying it. Lol thanksThanks for the kind words. I'll see if I can answer your questions.
1. Yes, the car is an automatic. Unfortunately we don't get the manual version (at least not yet) here in Australia.
2. Yes, I definitely recommend the throttle controller. I like the idea of being able to control the sensitivity in accordance to my driving mood at the time. I'm not sure what brands are available there, but in Australia I've installed the SAAS brand, which is cheap but performs flawlessly. It does it's job, letting you adjust the throttle sensitivity level on the fly.
3. For the red accents, I purchased a gloss black vinyl strip in 12mm. It covers the red stripe going across the back nicely (there will be some small gaps but it's not noticeable). As for the front, I was too lazy to remove the grilled and paint it, so I cut up small sections of the same vinyl stripe, and sat there and covered each red bit one by one. Took me about 2 hours, which in retrospect would have probably taken less time if I removed the bumper to remove the grille.
4. For the are between the taillights, I got a professional vinyl wrapper to do that bit as I don't have the skill (well, at least making it look neat). He used 3M gloss black vinyl as well and did it in about 15 minutes.
5. Yes for the LED on the foglights. The GT's the foglights use HB4/9006.
6. Here is the link where I bought the rear visor on eBay:
2019 : KIA Cerato K3. Color : Smoke Black. Specification : INCLUDED Double Side Tape for Once in Fasten at the back side. DOES NOT INCLUDED SCREW OR SILICON GLUE FOR INSTALLATION. Nice Exterior Upgrade.www.ebay.com
Good luck! Feel free to ask anything else!