Kia Forte Forum banner
261 - 280 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,201 Posts
Looking good!

Ok Arith I have to say it:

You change your exhaust tips more often then I change my underwear...LOL!!!

JK...I never change my underwear!!!

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
Looking good!

Ok Arith I have to say it:

You change your exhaust tips more often then I change my underwear...LOL!!!

JK...I never change my underwear!!!
Lol! Funny you should mention that because I just swapped to the quad tips this morning as the oval tips were a bit too disproportionate.

Car Vehicle Grille Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,201 Posts
Arith, what are the dimensions of the quad tips? Part number maybe?

Thanks!

Reactions: BlueStang

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #266 ·
Arith, what are the dimensions of the quad tips? Part number maybe?

Thanks!
Well it will depend on what system you're fitting them to. I fit them to the Xforce so it's 2.5" inlet and 3" per tip. So 6" max across each side. If you're fitting them to the stock pipes it's a 2.25" inlet.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Well it will depend on what system you're fitting them to. I fit them to the Xforce so it's 2.5" inlet and 3" per tip. So 6" max across each side. If you're fitting them to the stock pipes it's a 2.25" inlet.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #270 ·
I recently purchased a KIA Cerato GT 2022, was wondering if the xforce valved cat-back exhaust would fit on my car? (SELLID- ESKC19VKCS)

Just wanting to do some basic mods that wont kill the warranty on the car.
Is that the facelift year? If it is, it will fit as the cars are pretty much identical mechanically. We have quite a few face lift owners here in Australia with the Xforce.

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #272 ·
Sweet i guess ill have to chuck a order in for it, Would one need to upgrade the AIR INTAKE or is the stock one good enough?
Naw man. That's been discussed before. Intake is really just to pretty up the engine bay to be honest. There are gains but they're like at 150 mph. Lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lol! Funny you should mention that because I just swapped to the quad tips this morning as the oval tips were a bit too disproportionate.

View attachment 85670 View attachment 85671
Just wanted to say that the car looks amazing bro and am low key jealous of the modification options for the forte gt. Especially the third gen. I doubt I’ll be able to find that much for my 16 forte5 sx

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #275 ·
Just wanted to say that the car looks amazing bro and am low key jealous of the modification options for the forte gt. Especially the third gen. I doubt I’ll be able to find that much for my 16 forte5 sx
Thanks. And yeah, every time I check a website for options, they seem to skip the YD for some reason. A lot of stuff before, and a lot of stuff after, but the YD is like the forgotten child.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Arg! Not too keen on the quad tips when comparing them to the single ovals. Now I gotta spend 30 minutes this weekend to swap back.
I like the round tips on my Evilla exhaust - I think it looks good from the side view.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know I’m super late to your thread but I literally just found it looking for what other people have done to their fortes. I’m currently working on mine but love what you have done to yours! Excellent job! May I ask where you got the side skirts they look very clean!
its been I while al order everything for my gt2 but i have the mirror cover in fake carbon :( do you have the link of the seller who send you in full black? or you painted yourselft? thanks a lot!!!!!

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #280 ·
its been I while al order everything for my gt2 but i have the mirror cover in fake carbon :( do you have the link of the seller who send you in full black? or you painted yourselft? thanks a lot!!!!!
I was going to resort to painting them but my vinyl wrap guy said he wanted to tackle it. So they are actually wrapped in gloss black vinyl. But yes, you will need to paint them if you're wanting a non-carbon option.

261 - 280 of 340 Posts