·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #286 ·

·
Registered
14 Posts
Damn I just receive the diffuser and just open the box and see this..
im crazy or its normal to pay 400$CAN and get something looks use

even the screws and bolts are ugly, it was not mentioned on their site that it came from a shed from the Second World War
this look so cheap for the price :(

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 KIA Forte GT Manual
447 Posts
Damn I just receive the diffuser and just open the box and see this..
im crazy or its normal to pay 400$CAN and get something looks use

even the screws and bolts are ugly, it was not mentioned on their site that it came from a shed from the Second World War
this look so cheap for the price :(
It looks like someone etched the lettering with a soldering iron.

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #292 ·
Damn I just receive the diffuser and just open the box and see this..im crazy or its normal to pay 400$CAN and get something looks use even the screws and bolts are ugly, it was not mentioned on their site that it came from a shed from the Second World War this look so cheap for the price :(
You can definitely tell someone's used it before and removed it for re-sale. I suspect it was a return or even a demo/test fit product. I'd bring it to their attention and see if you can't wrangle a discount out of them for sending you a returned/opened product.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,201 Posts
Arith - can you provide your Xforce exhaust's part number for your GT sedan? Did the tailpipes fit perfectly, or did you have to extend them?

I'm guessing the 2019-2022 sedan GT and Forte5 GT do not share the same exhaust (just like the 2011-2018 sedans and Forte5s don't share exhausts.

Since the 2019-up Forte5 isn't available in the US I can't verify the exhausts on the Forte GTs and Forte5 GTs are different.

THANKS!

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #295 ·
Arith - can you provide your Xforce exhaust's part number for your GT sedan? Did the tailpipes fit perfectly, or did you have to extend them?

I'm guessing the 2019-2022 sedan GT and Forte5 GT do not share the same exhaust (just like the 2011-2018 sedans and Forte5s don't share exhausts.

Since the 2019-up Forte5 isn't available in the US I can't verify the exhausts on the Forte GTs and Forte5 GTs are different.

THANKS!
Part Number ESKC19VKCS (ESKC19VKCS - XFORCE AUSTRALIA)

The Xforce exhaust is adjustable at most of the joints. This allows freedom of how far out you want the tips, as well as extending the tip length for both the sedan and hatch versions.
When Xforce originally released the exhaust there was a bit of a mixup because they did all their measurements and testing on the sedan, which has a longer rear bumper than the hatch (equivalent to the Forte5). So all the hatch owners had to cut a bit of pipe to shorten the pipe that extends out to the tip.
So they released a 1.1 version where you could extend the piping of the tip as well. This lets you adjust to the different lengths of the exhaust tips.

As you can see here, the top stock exhaust is for the hatch (Forte5) while the sedan version is at the bottom.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive exhaust Bumper Motor vehicle

In version 1.1, the piping after the bend can be adjusted to fit both versions
Automotive tire Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

In the original version the pipe length after the bend was a fixed, single piece, which made it too long for the hatch owners. Version 1.1 fixes that by making the pipe length adjustable.
Automotive exhaust Bicycle part Nickel Muffler Auto part

Like the other components, the exhaust tip itself is also a clamp on so that you can adjust how much poke it has from the bumper. Most people like it to have a lot of poke while I preferred a more subtle approach.
Bottle Drinkware Bottle stopper & saver Glass bottle Liquid

Since the tips were adjustable and replaceable, I got a bit obsessed and replaced the tips with alternate styles. Lol.
White Light Black Glass bottle Sculpture

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #298 ·
Thanks! Great info.

I love some of the double tips you show. I might replace mine in the future.

As others know, by now, I got mine with a short pipe and have to add about 12 inches more pipe.
Yeah, the universal fit ones from AliExpress are short as well so I had extensions made.
Gas Cylinder Tin Rectangle Tints and shades

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm pretty much done with the performance mod side of things as I still have another 5 years on warranty so I'm not going to jeopardize that further.

So it's more show pony parts, this time for the interior. I've decided that the dash will follow a carbon fiber/red accent theme. So I got some carbon fiber looking steering wheel overlays, a red steering wheel hub ring, red lining along the dash and door (non-LED type), and not sure if I posted the hand brake cover but I got a leather hand brake cover with red stitching.

And before anyone says anything, the driver's airbag deploys from the bottom of the center. It doesn't burst open at the center so it's safe to have the steering wheel ring.
View attachment 84771
View attachment 84772
View attachment 84773
View attachment 84774
View attachment 84775
heyyy whats is the link for this carpet? its look smaller than mine and I love that!

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #300 ·
heyyy whats is the link for this carpet? its look smaller than mine and I love that!
Naw man, it's just the factory carpet on top of the aftermarket floor coverings. The aftermarket ones were just too wrinkly so I had to put the factory ones back on top to cover it up.

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting

Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood Light Car
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

281 - 300 of 340 Posts