nice pics! I wanna mean the dash carpet
I use to have a 2020 Kia Forte gt and I’m not sure if anyone knew this but the Audi rs3 spoilers fit on the forte I used a forge carbon one I had gotten from eBayGot a duck tail spoiler which is held on via double sided tape. I thought I would need to screw it on due to the weight but it's holding on quite firmly with just tape. This is a love or hate type of style. I find it's a bit extreme but it'll do until something better comes along.
View attachment 81463
View attachment 81464
View attachment 81465
View attachment 81466
View attachment 81467
finally I went to get my car at the storage!! can you send me a photo for the trunk springs
I tried whatever configuration but it's not great
That's correct, sir. The PCV catch can I would empty every 3-5 months and it filled up about 20%. While the other catch can didn't get a single drop in about 5 months so I just removed it. The weight I saved not having a 2nd catch can has given me about a 10 hp boost. Lol.Somewhere in all these pages Arith mentioned this...he said the catch can between the PCV and intake has the oil while the catch can in the breather didn't have any oil to drain.
Like the rear window spoiler, it says 2019, but will it fit a 2021 gt line? If it will then I'm buying it. Lol thanksThanks for the kind words. I'll see if I can answer your questions.
1. Yes, the car is an automatic. Unfortunately we don't get the manual version (at least not yet) here in Australia.
2. Yes, I definitely recommend the throttle controller. I like the idea of being able to control the sensitivity in accordance to my driving mood at the time. I'm not sure what brands are available there, but in Australia I've installed the SAAS brand, which is cheap but performs flawlessly. It does it's job, letting you adjust the throttle sensitivity level on the fly.
3. For the red accents, I purchased a gloss black vinyl strip in 12mm. It covers the red stripe going across the back nicely (there will be some small gaps but it's not noticeable). As for the front, I was too lazy to remove the grilled and paint it, so I cut up small sections of the same vinyl stripe, and sat there and covered each red bit one by one. Took me about 2 hours, which in retrospect would have probably taken less time if I removed the bumper to remove the grille.
4. For the are between the taillights, I got a professional vinyl wrapper to do that bit as I don't have the skill (well, at least making it look neat). He used 3M gloss black vinyl as well and did it in about 15 minutes.
5. Yes for the LED on the foglights. The GT's the foglights use HB4/9006.
6. Here is the link where I bought the rear visor on eBay:
2019 : KIA Cerato K3. Color : Smoke Black. Specification : INCLUDED Double Side Tape for Once in Fasten at the back side. DOES NOT INCLUDED SCREW OR SILICON GLUE FOR INSTALLATION. Nice Exterior Upgrade.www.ebay.com
Good luck! Feel free to ask anything else!
Like the rear window spoiler, it says 2019, but will it fit a 2021 gt line? If it will then I'm buying it. Lol thanks
Trunk lids are the same - HOWEVER - the GT-Line trunk lid has 5 square holes in it for the current spoiler's mounting studs (because Kia was REALLY worried about it flying off <sarcasm>). While the new spoiler covers those holes, you want to make sure to seal them from water intrusion!Should be same same.
Trunk lid? Sorry, my bad. I thought he was referring to the rear window visor/spoiler that sits at the top of the rear window.Trunk lids are the same - HOWEVER - the GT-Line trunk lid has 5 square holes in it for the current spoiler's mounting studs (because Kia was REALLY worried about it flying off <sarcasm>). While the new spoiler covers those holes, you want to make sure to seal them from water intrusion!
Arith, I'm wanting a strut tower brace, can't seem to find the one I want. My car is a 2021 Forte GT-Line 2.0l. Any ideas or suggestions? ThanksYes it was the rear window spoiler, top of the rear glass. Not the trunk lid. I already ordered it and I should have it by the 19th of may.
Two current choices:Arith, I'm wanting a strut tower brace, can't seem to find the one I want. My car is a 2021 Forte GT-Line 2.0l. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks
Or search ebay for this......