Kia Forte Forum banner
321 - 340 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #321 ·
Or search ebay for this......

It appears they incorporated the OEM stiffening rings to their strut bar.
That's what most of us use here in Australia because shipping is cheaper

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #332 ·
yes the photos I had shared were my diff, I scratched the lettering for the perfect look
Looks good. You should post up something with your mods. From what I can see: rear diffuser, R stle, rear spats, quad tips, rear window visor, updated badge logo, and tinted signals

·
Registered
14 Posts
Air Design font Lip and air curtain
mishimoto catch can
jb4+fuel wire+bluetooth
HKS spark plug
Screw and washer for the bumper in black stainless
every nuts I can see have a nuts cover on it
Takeda Stage 2 intake
Exhaust cut out on bluetooth
2xdual tip
Rear diffuser flow design
Duckwing
Rear rain deflector
Tinted signals
Cover steering
Paddle shift
screen protector
a lot and a lot of carbon piece inside and lots of little thing inside
chrome delete
a dashcover
kia badge
Blow off go fast bit
resonator delete
window tint

PPF on:
all the hood
all the bumper and trim
mirror
side skirt
10 inch the roof
headlight

not install yet: window rain deflector

whats I want next: hks coils
snorkel big mouth rgb
black wheels/coilover
sxth intercooler and piping
shock for the hood
and a day the varex exhaust loll$$$$

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,412 Posts

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
812 Posts
Thank you for the information, I assume that this will fit numerous models. I have the 2.0L, so that should work out great then?
Yep. Strut bar for the GT fits the 2.0 too

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT GT2 package. Fully loaded
35 Posts
The Korean seller I bought from no longer ships to Australia due to covid, and the ones that are willing to ship to Australia will only do so with couriers. So it's getting quite expensive now. But you can get the spoiler here:

Arith, I’m trying to install an aftermarket spoiler on my Forte gt. Just realizing now that I have to take steps in order to get that done even after I bought the spoiler, was wondering if you could let me know what must be done, I’ve heard the holes must be welded shut but also remember reading someone say they used duck tape to cover the holes and it’s fine? Idk..let me know. Thanks. Also is it 5 bolts or 3 bolts!??

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT GT2 package. Fully loaded
35 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,412 Posts
Arith, I’m trying to install an aftermarket spoiler on my Forte gt. Just realizing now that I have to take steps in order to get that done even after I bought the spoiler, was wondering if you could let me know what must be done, I’ve heard the holes must be welded shut but also remember reading someone say they used duck tape to cover the holes and it’s fine? Idk..let me know. Thanks. Also is it 5 bolts or 3 bolts!??
5 Bolts:

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Blue Vehicle

321 - 340 of 357 Posts