Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have not switched on or inadvertently switched off the warning chime for the headlights when exiting the car. Is it possible that KIA didn't provide this function? I tend to be short term 'tarded, I know I will eventually leave the lights on all night and drain the battery if I don't have a warning chime.

Thankx in Advance.

·
Registered
82 Posts
My car doesn't have a warning chime (Sedan LX). It may be a feature in the EX or SX models. If it is, you may be able to add it in.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I don't know about Canadian models but I know my car when I cut the key off my lights cut off. The interior light will stay on until I open the door. I haven't really looked into it but it seems like something that will keep us from leaving them on and running down the battery.

·
Registered
973 Posts
mine dont turn off all the way when keys out of ignition, you can still see them. left em on all night one night and it started right up next morning anyway

·
Registered
522 Posts
ya my lights shut off automatically once i turn the key and take it out...

MINE ALSO I LOVE THE FEATURE. MORE SO AT NIGHT WHEN GETTING HOME FROM WORK!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I wish I could find a way to remove that warning chime, most annoying sound in the world. Even more pointless since my lights auto-off anyhow. Anyone know how to disable that chime?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts