Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, before anyone gets butt hurt, let me just say that some of the following is just my own personal opinion. Has anyone found any nice lip spoilers for the Koup? I currently have the Bright one, and it's nice, but I was thinking something a little more dramatic like the R lip spoiler. I really don't think bigger spoilers, or wing spoilers look well on these cars. Not even the factory one the 2011's have now. They just seem out of place or flow well with the car. It's like they don't belong. Sorry. ;) Any leads would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
I want an R-lip spoiler, but its not worth the money, maybe you can ask G&M to make a replica for under 200

·
Registered
249 Posts
Alright, before anyone gets butt hurt, let me just say that some of the following is just my own personal opinion. Has anyone found any nice lip spoilers for the Koup? I currently have the Bright one, and it's nice, but I was thinking something a little more dramatic like the R lip spoiler. I really don't think bigger spoilers, or wing spoilers look well on these cars. Not even the factory one the 2011's have now. They just seem out of place or flow well with the car. It's like they don't belong. Sorry. ;) Any leads would be great. Thanks.
I have installed a lip spoiler which is very discrete and I think it nicely blends with the curves of the trunk lid. But then its a matter of choice...

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The R lip spoiler is definitely way too expensive. Like I said, I have the Bright lip spoiler and it's nice, but if I can get one a bit wider (like the R), it'd be even better. LOL 4 months.....?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts