Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So tomorrow I am going to start installing my system in my car. I have installed systems plenty of times before but not with an re-q and with an amplifier. I have installed a LOC before and all you do is tap into the speaker wire. With the re-q though, its saying you have to tap into the speaker wire after amplification. I may be having a brain fart but how can I tap into speaker wire after amplification if my initial signal is coming from the head unit. If I could do that I wouldn't need the re-q in the first place. Anyone able to clear this up for me?

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I only have a re-q not the re-q5. What confuses me is the AFTER amplification. To me that sounds like I am suppose to hook the re-q up after my amplifier but if you do that you don't have input from the hu. Maybe I am just making it more complicated than it sounds. In my head all I should have to do is tap into the speaker wire before the speakers and then run rcas to my amps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.