Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cool....

nice wheel color choice too!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No "R" badge...?
They should be on the car by now. When I stopped by, they had just pulled the car inside and the badges were going on next.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hey its my car! LOL Looks awesome!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I like it. I want the body kit for my car.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Look pretty good... I have seen 2 other SXRs on the road around Mississauga and Brampton. I hope to have the sides and spoiler for our August meet.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
i love pic#1-
the way it shows off all the curves of the hood.
funny how the little things can make such a difference............

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Looks good.. like the R" package If only they'd build them here in the States.

·
Registered
519 Posts
is there a sticker price on that?

·
Registered
204 Posts
It's pretty interesting to me... I went to my dealership on Saturday to get an oil change (synthetic) and I was browsing around out front while my car was getting worked on. I didn't see one single Koup out front and there was only one black EX sedan. Inside the showroom there was no Koups to be found at all either and only one black EX sedan. I started browsing around in the lot a little more and I couldn't find any Forte's at all. Kind of strange if you ask me. I asked one of the guys where all the Forte's were and he said in back, I thought this was kind of odd. They must not be trying hard to sell the Forte's if they have none to show anyone and don't want to put them out front or in the showroom. I think the reason I have only seen 2 or 3 Koups and Sedans in the last three months is because nobody knows these cars exist. No matter, I like having a distinct car that nobody knows what it is. I keep getting compliments wherever I go, red lights, filling the tank, parking lots etc...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts