Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!
Just thought I'd let you know we now can make signature bannes.

Up to 100Kb for standard members, and a whopping 600 KB for Premium members!

Here's mine :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Would you be willing to help me out and make me a sig please?.. I have the programs but no idea how to use em lol....

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I'm lost. I can't get any images I pick to show up in my signature! I've tried an uber tiny one too (2.51KB lol!).

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks fas!

As for the banner issue.

In usercp there's the signature option where you can edit it.

I simply uploaded a picture to my flickr account, retrieved it's link, and then clicked on the little icon that's a box with a yellow background, and some little"mountains" and pasted the link to my photo.

Then I centered it.

Let me know if you still have issues!

·
Registered
109 Posts
pretty sick... not gonna lie. I also like your avatar pic.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Lets see if my signature works...

·
Registered
71 Posts
pretty sick... not gonna lie. I also like your avatar pic.

YA your right, his avatar looks like a still from a KIA commercial. I can just see financing options popping up while it starts drivin off. Really nice setting an lighting for you avatar, great pic!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
320 Posts
What's the dimensional limits for premium members?

·
Registered
320 Posts
It will all be posted soon
The forums that I have served as admin or supermod on in the past all call for a max of 500x200 for proportions...it works well with side shots of cars and trucks and doesn't take up a lot of realty. I've made quite a few sigs that can be viewed here.... sigs pictures by KDCarrollJR - Photobucket and wouldn't mind helping out as time permits around here.

·
Registered
121 Posts
bored and i thought id give it a shot... dont know how its gunna look with a white background but lets see it anyways

idk why my sig wont upload??? any help?? ive tried everything thats been suggested in the post and i think i did them correctly

1 - 17 of 17 Posts