Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have the forte sedan and im pretty sure that the grills on the sedan and the koup are the exact same grills if anyone has changed out there stock grill and wants to get rid of it please pm me or if you want to switch i have the chrome look on my factory sedan grill and i hate it i want all solid black anyone willing to help me out please let me know thanks:D gunna try this first if not i guess im going to go with an aftermarket grill but im sure there someone willing to get rid of theres

·
Registered
43 Posts
haha. I just posted the exact same thing in this forum section asking if they were the same as I too like the black instead of the chrome and I haven't even received my car off the ship yet.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
lol yea i just seen that yea ive hated the crome on the grill its really the only piece of chrome on my car and the emblems have that chrome ring aroudn them that i hate also well if anyone can help let me know?? and i kno exactly what you mean

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone at alll?????

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
really what is it just a snap on or is it like 3m tape ill have to take a look on my day off i thought it was a part of the grill thanks alot:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Let me know how you go as well with yours. Once I get mine I will be checking this out myself.

·
Registered
746 Posts
really what is it just a snap on or is it like 3m tape ill have to take a look on my day off i thought it was a part of the grill thanks alot
after you remove the grill assembly, you will see on the back it is attached by 14 phillips screws.

·
Registered
43 Posts
How did you go with this TattooKid? Any pics to show the end result?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey sorry i didnt see that anyone replied to this post i have been busy as hell with work and puttin that intake on and the exhaust n cat pipe i am going to take the grill out and do this on monday and i will let eveyone know how it went i think its time for some nice new pics tooo thanks again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts