Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what I need to get. All I want for my SX koup is a nice clean sound and the nice look of dual pipes. suggestions?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
other questions

any other suggestions to good sites for my future parts would be appreciated :) I just started upgrading my car only have underglow and tint right now need suggestions.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
(K)illed (I)n (A)ction is the guy to talk to about Exhaust and HID questions. LOL.

anyways

want a full exhaust or just a muffler? if just a muffler, then look at Magnaflow 12865, or 12225. ( i personally prefer 12865 because of its quieter sound.)

If you're looking for a full exhaust, then look at Turbo Kits Cat-Back exhaust, or check out the thread by Solo Performance, they have exhaust systems and sound clips for each.

Or if you really have money, but want the quietest of the exhaust (louder than stock of course), then import a Kia SXR exhaust.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
I have the Solo exhaust kit and it's pretty good. Definately check them out.

·
Registered
519 Posts
SOLO performance (Cat Back)
SXR Exhaust (Axle Back)
Turbo Kits (Cat Back)

·
Banned
189 Posts
Dang (K)illed (I)n (A)ction got thrown under the bus (lmao). There is one member with dual pipes but dont no the name of the user. My goal is a dual but with the room under the car you may have to run single muffer with dual pipes or run them small long round muffers.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Dang (K)illed (I)n (A)ction got thrown under the bus (lmao). There is one member with dual pipes but dont no the name of the user. My goal is a dual but with the room under the car you may have to run single muffer with dual pipes or run them small long round muffers.
The member you are talking about is NordicWagon. There are photos of his setup on the forum.

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
(K)illed (I)n (A)ction (Sal). . .LOL is the one to talk to. Sorry I had to use it since your girl outsted earlier.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,897 Posts
So far there is no legit exhaust system for the Forte
HuH???? OE exhaust, TK Exhaust , Solo Performance Exhaust, SXR Muffler...these are all "Legit" exhaust systems. What is your beef?

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
HuH???? OE exhaust, TK Exhaust , Solo Performance Exhaust, SXR Muffler...these are all "Legit" exhaust systems. What is your beef?
Looking at his recent posts he's a troll or maybe an agent from Ark Performance(which would be a low move).

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.