Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 kia forte with the 2.0 I'm looking to get more power out of the engine, also I'm sad to say it is an automatic transmission, have to work with what I have in not swapping trannys, is there any shift kits out there that anyone knows about, and any performance mods I could get some gains from other than a turbo kit I would really appreciate some advice. It's a work in progress, it's starting to come together I just really want more power, as far as the exterior I already have aftermarket 18 inch wheels, I'm getting the windows re tinted for the 4th time here next week, also I am getting projector headlights and a carbon fiber hood next month I'm pretty excited to see how it looks after those things, I'd be even more excited if I had more power though, interior wise I put a Kenwood head unit and my 12 inch subs in the trunk, battery was relocated in the trunk, I have aftermarket lights inside that change colors using an app on my phone, I have done a few things all over the car in general, however not many engine mods, I do have an exhaust and cold air intake and what not but I'm looking for something more. Here are some pictures, will update when I get the hood and the headlights and tint put on

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts