Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know of any companies who make lettering to stick on the side in front of the doors?? i'd love to get my hands on a badge that's red : "SX"....... i have a white sx and i'm tryin to get red lettering much like the pic below.......my SPEC GT spoiler's comin in from New Jersey in 2 weeks!!! that's the spoiler type in the photo. anyways, cheers from Hamilton, Canada!!

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was hopin to find an online dealer somewhere. any fellow CANADIANS know a good custom shop who deals in custom chrome lettering????? in the GTA area of course, please.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i was hopin to find an online dealer somewhere. any fellow CANADIANS know a good custom shop who deals in custom chrome lettering????? in the GTA area of course, please.
Maybe try checking with KoupSXR (I think thats his screen name) anyways he has the R package and I know that they come with the chrome adhesive letter "R" to place on the side just infront of the doors...
Should look sick if it works out! Good luck!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thx guys, a huge help!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im into a hard decision too? Red,silver,or black lettering? and sx at the back and side or just sx at back and 2.4 at each wheel would look better? thx

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im into a hard decision too? Red,silver,or black lettering? and sx at the back and side or just sx at back and 2.4 at each wheel would look better? thx
what colour car you got? i think simple is better overall.....i'm just putting a chrome 3D SX between the wheel wells and door on both sides. mine's a white koup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts