Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hey guys, I decided to do my due diligence before spending so much money especially after concerns raised here. I requested the VIN number from the owner and purchase the VIN Report from this site "Detailed Vehicle History Report For any Vehicle - 100% Accurate" (cheaper than carfax), to know more about it history, luckily there's auction pictures available for this vehicle but there's history of accidents or damage on the car but just Mechanical Damage, I'm not sure what might be the problem with the car, what do you guys think, the car was sold for $1275,

Here is the car report: https://app.detailedvehiclehistory.com/report/vin/KNAFU4A21B5455903

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive parking light Grille

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
6,104 Posts
Hey guys, I decided to do my due diligence before spending so much money especially after concerns raised here. I requested the VIN number from the owner and purchase the VIN Report from this site "Detailed Vehicle History Report For any Vehicle - 100% Accurate" (cheaper than carfax), to know more about it history, luckily there's auction pictures available for this vehicle but there's history of accidents or damage on the car but just Mechanical Damage, I'm not sure what might be the problem with the car, what do you guys think, the car was sold for $1275,

Here is the car report: https://app.detailedvehiclehistory.com/report/vin/KNAFU4A21B5455903

View attachment 89202
In your first post you stated it has a Salvage Title, but I don't see anything about a salvage title in the vehicle history.

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,195 Posts
In your first post you stated it has a Salvage Title, but I don't see anything about a salvage title in the vehicle history.
Unless there is some state-switching title nonsense going on…

Reactions: mobileterminaluser

·
Registered
103 Posts
Honestly if you’re looking for another Kia that’s 2010 to 2012 I would not do it because they are phasing out parts left and right

21 - 28 of 28 Posts