Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!! I just bought my 2010 Forte Koup SX M/T just about 2 weeks ago and i LOVE it! So I have never really done any mods to a car before (performance wise) and looking for some slightly inexpensive performance upgrades. Its great that there is this forum since im like the only one in my state with this car!! lol...any suggestions would be great!!:)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride.

There are quite a few fairly inexpensive mods! This forum will totally help you out.

Just to name a few - tint, emblems, map lights.....

You will have a blast :)

cheers

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Check out the DIY forum lots of ideas. A couple are to grab a cone air filter from autozone and toss it on the stock intake hose, give your engine a little extra growl. Also, if you want to spend a little more money, cut out the stock muffler and add in a more performance oriented one, magnaflows are popular because they have a good balance between price and performance.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the link!! I already got caliper paint and looking for a spoiler...just need money lol

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
I'm surprise no one mentioned that I was from ct caught

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome Mudgirl!
Good to have another Koup in the area. A group of us usually try to get together near MA. And Also since turbokits.com is right in Ct I would encourage you to take advantage of the things they offer performance wise and aesthetically. We should get all get together next week and you can get some ideas for your Koup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts