Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Low Profile Ramps.....UPDATED w/ Solution

Anyone have any good low profile ramps or can point me in the right direction... I havent see any at the local autozone / harbor freight / advanced auto etc.

saw this which i thought was kind of a good idea and only cost $30 on wood....

Mustangworld - Build yourself some ramps !

Where did you get yours?

Edit.... Updated. Chek it out

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,891 Posts
None of my wheel ramps will work because the body is so low...I just use hydraulic jacks.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,891 Posts
Or you could build a new garage with a pit in the floor...LoL

·
Registered
3,891 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
i was actually thinking about making some ramps like this yesterday when i was swapping out my fog lights.. its such a bitch having to run my car onto pieces of wood just to get the jack under it

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
I have and use low profile Rhino Ramps. My car isn't lowered like yours, so you will have to measure to see what kind of clearance you have in the front.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Here is my solution... Found it on another site
This is a good solution because you can move the wood out of your way if you want to slide under from the side.

Although I have two sets of ramps, steel and Rhino, I seldom use them as I have two floor jacks that start at less than 4" high (3 3/4" ?) and they work with my lowered Koup.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is a good solution because you can move the wood out of your way if you want to slide under from the side.

Although I have two sets of ramps, steel and Rhino, I seldom use them as I have two floor jacks that start at less than 4" high (3 3/4" ?) and they work with my lowered Koup.
Thanks... things would have been much simpler if my floor jack fit under my sx, :( however it doesnt and this was a $14 solution!!

all it took was two 2"x10"x8'

a few cuts with the saw and 8 drywall screws.. DONE! took about 15 minutes to measure, cut and screw it together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts