Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys....I recently got and installed the eibach pro kit on a sedan and I also purchase the camber bolt kit that eibach suggested and it was installed the same day the spring was..My question is should I get an alignment done I know your supposed to do it after lowering a car, but since i've drop the car i haven't noticed any uneven tire tread wear and the car is not pulling at one side at all. I've put on at least 2000 km since the drop and my next oil change is coming...should i do an alignment? do you guys think that the dealer would not charge me anything if i brought the car in for an alignment and they find out that it's in spec?...thanks....

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Call the place that installed your springs. Maybe they did it for you.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The guys who installed my springs don't have an alignment machine...i was there when they installed it.....Do you think that putting the camber bolt had something to do with it? cause a lot of people who installed the pro kit without the camber bolt kits have been complaining of xtreme tire wear and misalignment after the drop....

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Looks like you did some extensive search on the forum... it's always best to be safe than sorry... I doubt your dealer will check the alignment for free, but it's worth a try...

·
Registered
425 Posts
You will have to do an alignment every time you make a serious change to your suspensions, so I would do it. Even if it is just a little off then it will run life out of the tire. Every time I have had suspension work I have gotten an alignment.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reply's, I would be taking it to the dealer soon but i think they charge more than $60, but not a big deal as long as it's done right...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts