Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been thinking about lowering my Forte because I want to get new wheels and dont want the back end all up in the air. It looks Stupid.I want to get 17's and right now I have 16's. But is there a kit out there that level or lower the sedan? Ive seen kits for the Koup but dont know if they would work for the sedan. Any suggestions?
I found this kit but I am not sure
Amazon.com: Eibach 4617.140 Pro-Kit Performance Lowering Spring: Automotive

·
Registered
312 Posts
On that sight (also where I bought my brothers springs for his KOUPE) at the top, you can check to see if it fits your car (put in information, example, KIA:FORTE:SX:2.4L:2DR) and it will tell you if it will fit your car. The ones you posted WON'T fit your car (I had to assume your car was the 2.0L EX Sedan, sorry if I was wrong it seems to be the most popular model).

·
Registered
191 Posts
For best results you might have to cut the front spring or you might not be happy with the drop!

·
Registered
695 Posts
The drop is more than enough, if you put some 18's on there and the is about an inch gap between the wheels and fender. Still have to watch for bumps and dips in the road, had a few times were the wheel bounced and hit the inner fender.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Cut springs? Bad idea and wouldn't recommend it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts