Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my copperhead Forte Koup with luxury generation emblem & company spoiler.

Currently wondering if I should remove the forte koup tag and can't wait to get my Luxury Generation emblem for my wheel (I first thought to buy mag but decided that the black company one look good on the car so.... gonna change the tag)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Beau chandail..... Jespère qu'ils gagnent ce soir!!

Nice ride man.
Like your spoiler in copperhead. Most seller don't do copperhead.... where did you get yours??

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ça sent la coupe!

Thanks both of you.
Trois-Rivieres Kia dealer did it for me as one bonus for sale closing. Took 2 weeks.

Wondering doing my roof and front hood? (not too sure of the term here.. lol) in Black. What did you use for your roof matemorh? What would you suggest?

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Ça sent la coupe!

Thanks both of you.
Trois-Rivieres Kia dealer did it for me as one bonus for sale closing. Took 2 weeks.

Wondering doing my roof and front hood? (not too sure of the term here.. lol) in Black. What did you use for your roof matemorh? What would you suggest?
3M Vinyl wrap, not cheap at around 250$ install but cheaper than a paint job and if you're tired of it you just peel it off. DrTint in Mtl did it. 3 year waranty. If you whant more info PM me....si tu veux! It attrac dust like crazy though!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Great Color, Ilike how the black grill off sets the copper Head color, It is the same color as mine. I have not seen another one this color at all in New York yet!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fully debadged the ass of the car, only missing my wheels cap (hope to get them tomorrow).

Added an angle pic of the car.

Anyone from quebec could give me the rules to follow about tint and the front & tail lights we have to follow (I know they are a bitch about it)

Thanks

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.