More info coming soon rsv

·
Registered
257 Posts
Times are not certain yet

First class tint:
60 Meeser St.
Nazareth Pennsylvania 10864

I will be there around 9 o'clock we will need the next cars there an hour after each other, however would like to make sure everyone gets done that wants so would be nice if we could have a couple that are getting tint there early as well. People that are some what close should try and get there like 9:30ish and we should be good as one gets done another will roll in. Also, while the cars are being done we could give them the keys and hop in with someone not getting tint and go do something. There is a mall near by and we will be aloud to take pics pretty much anywhere we want here lol.

Dealership we will hang out at for a little on Sunday:
Brown Daub KIA
1650 Butler Street
Easton, PA 18042

Here is where the LVT/UKE meet will be:
3808 Easton Nazareth Highway
Nazareth PA 18064
United States

However saturday we aren't allowed to be there sat till after they close at 7 PM and sun at 6 PM so I will be going to talk to a local Kia dealership ( biggest one at that ) in the area and see if they will make some room on there lot for us. also looking into maybe having everyone cruise to the local expert tint shop we may be able to get a good deal as well if I can get some people that are going to get tint I will go talk to him( he is my cousins good friend). Another thing I will do is talk to the local indoor go kart racing owner who sometimes has car/bike meets in there parking lot so there will be plenty to do not to mention all the malls and other shit to do around here. Let me know what you want people.

Feel free to ask any questions that need to be asked.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Roll call:
Fabzzie
Edgemx1208
Crock89 sat + sun hopefully tail tint
Creasekeeper28 (tint)
Elecblue06 - maybe (tint) either day
(K)illed (I)n (A)ction - saturday
2fast
Santoxtl sunday (tint)
OrangeCrush (maybe Sunday)
GraveSideTears (tint) both days
TeeJay1959
Nordic Wagon
Civic guy
D113
McOreo
Gwildor (maybe)
Koupsx4110 (maybe)
Ignite201 + 1 friend

·
Registered
84 Posts
Roll call:
Fabzzie
Edgemx1208
Crock89

Edge - Add me to the List

Crock - sorry I didn't make it to the N. Jersey meet up. Nazareth is a little closer for me. I am adding my name to the list now, and hopefully nothing comes up before then!

I, for one, would be interested in a tint deal. I really wanna get tinted (finally). Will they do my tails & signals too? LoL.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I will ask them about tails and turns when I talk to them

·
Registered
258 Posts
the spot killed in action told me about in Staten they do some real deal on the tails with the smoked out clear coat and the clean vinyl ... just need to get some free time to go there =p and get it done

2,213 Posts
the spot killed in action told me about in Staten they do some real deal on the tails with the smoked out clear coat and the clean vinyl ... just need to get some free time to go there =p and get it done
i was the first koup he ever did! its usually cut by the machine but he didnt have the measurements. when ya go down there tell him, the guy with the red koup sent ya! im pretty sure he'll remember me. im like 1 of 3 koups around here.

btw.... im down for this meet. like an hour and half away so it aint that bad. what time does it start at?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Time is pending so far till I go talk to these places and actually decide where we will go and when they want us

·
Registered
104 Posts
Count me in, im at bethlehem so I won't be far. If an area is a problem an idea would be to all go to the Lehigh Valley Mall which is about 20 min from nazareth.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I know man I am going to check into a bunch of things to do. I'm not worried about much of anything beings ethere is a bunch of us from this area but I'm going to scope out plans and what not. Hopefully thursday I can get over to Brown Daub Kia and talk between the sales manager and the salesmen we had when we got our car

·
Registered
258 Posts
i was the first koup he ever did! its usually cut by the machine but he didnt have the measurements. when ya go down there tell him, the guy with the red koup sent ya! im pretty sure he'll remember me. im like 1 of 3 koups around here.

btw.... im down for this meet. like an hour and half away so it aint that bad. what time does it start at?
dude whenever they figure this thing out let me know so we could meet up and take the drive since ur like 10 mins from me anyways :D

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
At some point fab you got to let me know everything you got to make your stereo system and steering wheel functions work. I can buy everything and we can do it at the meet also did you change your door speakers? Stocks are shitty. Going to get me a box and amp too so pm me or hit me up here

·
Registered
258 Posts
At some point fab you got to let me know everything you got to make your stereo system and steering wheel functions work. I can buy everything and we can do it at the meet also did you change your door speakers? Stocks are shitty. Going to get me a box and amp too so pm me or hit me up here
depends on what u buy i went cheap so i didnt really care too much for the steering wheel function but its simple to fix up specially with the jvc ones ... and i dont know why everyone hates on the stock speakers for they ight ... but let me know if u want ill take a trip out there to where u at

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sounds good. I will keep you posted just got to get this speeding ticket thrown out some way first lol

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Il be there I will get my tail lights tinted then

·
Registered
257 Posts
I apologize the dates are actually July 9th and 10th I looked at June on accident

1 - 20 of 248 Posts