Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I installed a rear lip spoiler on my SX sedan today (it's a small M3 style one made by Rimtec). I got it on
Ebay and it came pre-painted. Because my color wasn't stocked it was a few dollars more but still much less than I've seen it elsewhere online. I like the look a lot. It's very subtle but it adds a nice touch of sport to the car.

The install is simple. It comes with 3M automotive tape. Just align and tape the center of the spoiler first, then curve it towards the ends pressing down as you go.

Here's some pics:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Its very subtle, you dont notice it that much unless your looking from the rear. But it looks great :) Maybe it would've suited it better with a black gloss or a cf look. :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I added a black lip spoiler to my last car (Elantra GT Hatchback) but I wanted to go body color this time. I'm going for a classy/subtle/sporty look with this car. But yeah, this spoiler is small. You see this style on some BMW's and such.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
It looks really good. I am not usually a fan of the lip spoilers that just sit on the lid as opposed to hugging the rim. But this one is very subtle and well balanced.

Good job!

·
Registered
122 Posts
looks good! I actually like lips and prefer the ABT types like yours! any idea if they make one with less of a center raise? or more side raise maybe?..

·
Registered
122 Posts
props! pretty much what i was looking for.. so now its a debate between that ABT style soft lip.. or the over hang one.. oh options options :S

·
Registered
587 Posts
Looks Great!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Looks great on the Sedan but not sure on the Koup with the shape of the trunk, would like more photo's of the Koup version

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.