Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at getting one of these from eBay for about 75$ shipped for the 11225 and 85$ for the 12865...can someone explain what the major differences they have and has a nice sound but not too "ricerish." And to who have a CAI, do either or both of these sound good with it? Recommendations?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does it sound like a cheap civic though? Lol sorry to ask but I don't wanta get a muffler if it's going to sound like a ricer and am ordering one soon most likely but don't know which one

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just don't want it to be TOO loud...so whichever one of these is quieter would prob be for me but I want the nice sound from both of these

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was gunna ask u aidensgrand on how u like it. I want it to sound rly good but not too loud where I'll draw too much attention and not obnoxious loud. I just don't rly know which one to go with. All I've noticed with the difference between these is that one is off centered and oval shaped and the other is centered and rounded. What's the difference?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok im gunna get the 12865!!! Thanks everyone! One last question aidensgrand, or anyone else, with the new muffler, can I keep the dual exhaust tips from my stock muffler? I love the dual look!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
honestly paulst idk what the difference is either thats y i was asking but i saw the videos aidensgrand made with the round 12865 and by the video it sounds rly good so i went with it

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Monty, if youre looking at mainly the sound, I would suggest just getting a muffler. I got the 12865 and I love it!!!! I was so worried of it being too loud and tin can like lol but I get so many compliments! It's rly nice and with the CAI it sounds even better!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.