Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got involved in the Malaysian website.

http://www.myforteclub.com

I'm planning to link our communities closer together, a lot of their members were excited that I came to their website and I believe a couple mods over there are going to help me out.

More to come...

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KIA FORTE ACCESSORIES & MODS

This is a website they use for aftermarket parts. I believe it was in an older post somewhere in the Forteforums.

The Malaysian community purchases their aftermarket parts locally and from Taiwan because it's too expensive to get items from the U.S. and Europe.

More to come!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey RockAweaR....it was nice to chat with u....great effort for introducing Forte Forum to Myforte...although i've already posted here before...you may wanna checkout www.fortezone.com. This is actually another forum for Forte owners in Malaysia...cheers...

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey what's up man! I didn't know you had a profile on here lol

I'll definitely check out that site! I'm glad we got to talk a lot, learned a lot about the Fortes in Malaysia! Keep in touch man and by all means, I don't plan on leaving myforteclub.com you guys got a great community! :)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Lol funny thing is that.... my family is from malaysia/singapore... maybe i should join... since i'm prob going there this summer...

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They got a really dedicated and great Forte community you should definitely join their site, especially with you having close ties with Malaysia and Singapore. Just talking to the members on that site for a couple days I've already learned a lot about their country and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
They got a really dedicated and great Forte community you should definitely join their site, especially with you having close ties with Malaysia and Singapore. Just talking to the members on that site for a couple days I've already learned a lot about their country and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon :)
Great!...glad you've been enjoyed our company....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lol funny thing is that.... my family is from malaysia/singapore... maybe i should join... since i'm prob going there this summer...
nice...We could probably arrange a TT session (short for 'Teh Tarik' - a malaysian hot tea, a common drink when we hang out). You could meet up the rest of the Fortezens in KL and check out their rides and im sure it will be fun...there is more sedans here compared to the koups (due to price gap).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts