Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so the day i brought my koup home my sister noticed that my map lights on/off/door switch kinda just hangs there. its like not clicked in or something it just wobbles back and forth between positions where it should lock into the on or off or door positions. Any help or suggestions.
thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea they said they would fix it but i just havent had time to make a appoinment and drive over there. i was just tryin ti figure out if it was a easy fix that i might be able to do myself

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok so the day i brought my koup home my sister noticed that my map lights on/off/door lock switch kinda just hangs there. its like not clicked in or something it just wobbles back and forth between positions where it should lock into the on or off or door positions. Any help or suggestions.
thanks
Hey mate. I'm just curious if you were able to locate what's causing the lights to go on and off. Is the door lock switch that's causing it or the lights is worn-out already? As you can see, my brother was telling me that there are times when that kind of issue also happens to him. Also, can you tell us what did you do to fix it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I had the same problem as wizlams ..the whole light housing thing needed to be replaced they said. Was in the dealership about 45 minutes. I was glad to know there were others with this problem and not just me. I was trying to think what I did to it to make it do that haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts