Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha!!! Thank you. I have never owned a vehicle with so many dam sensors in my life!!! lol My last car was a 2006 Toyota. This is like looking at another world. Does anyone have a repair manual for this car??? I would like to try to understand it better. Any engine diagrams labeling what on earth all these sensors are? For somewhere reason I thought the MAP Sensor was on the intake. Am I thinking of a MAF sensor? I am very lost looking at some of the stuff attached to the engine here...

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,409 Posts
Ha!!! Thank you. I have never owned a vehicle with so many dam sensors in my life!!! lol My last car was a 2006 Toyota. This is like looking at another world. Does anyone have a repair manual for this car??? I would like to try to understand it better. Any engine diagrams labeling what on earth all these sensors are? For somewhere reason I thought the MAP Sensor was on the intake. Am I thinking of a MAF sensor? I am very lost looking at some of the stuff attached to the engine here...
This site is pretty good:

Search on site (kiforte.com)

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
812 Posts
Yeah you're thinking of MAF sensor - usually on the intake right after the air filter box. I spent a second looking at that picture too since I've never had a car with a MAP sensor so I did a double take.
Also the repair manual ForteGT2 linked is pretty solid

Reactions: mobileterminaluser
1 - 6 of 6 Posts