Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I know there are tons of posts about body kits for the Koup but theyre scattered and semi difficult to find (yes, i used the search lol) sooo just to try and help out and contribute to the forum and possible future members id like to make a "Master Body Kit Thread" that takes every body kit find and combines it into ONE post, therefore cutting down on threads about trying to find body kits.

The way im wanting this to work is for members that make a find would post it here in "link form" (a link to a LEGIT site to buy from that has pictures and prices) then I would update the Original post to include that link with that particular kits price posted next to it. Im hoping that this post will 1) help out everyone thats looking for body kits (including myself lol) and 2) will get stickied for everyone to see at the top instead of complaining that they cant find it (should this posting work out)

Hit it up guys!

Available Body Kits:

$859.00 Korean Auto Imports - NEFD Body Kit
$373.34 (IF the currency conversion is right lol, kit's 420,000 won if you wanna check it) NEFD Body Kit

·
Registered
248 Posts
just a question to a MODERATOR: Is Korean Auto Imports a vendor of forteforums? It'd be nice to make their kit more attractive by maybe seeing if they can adjust the price of it(it's sorta high) to forteforums members. Just a thought.

superichmotors.com also has the same kit as KAI

SupeRich Motors | Car Accessories | SUV Accessories | Truck Accessories

From what I've learned, Tarmac's body kit is supplied through a company overseas.

This is a link to an identical kit(same company Tarmac receives from?)
Kia Cerato Forte Koup bodykit (front) - Detailed info for Kia Cerato Forte Koup bodykit (front),koup,Kia Cerato Forte Koup bodykit (front), on Alibaba.com

I've been emailing like crazy to companies near me(Canada and the U.S) and haven't gotten a real great interest in developping something. So we'll wait to see what comes out of SEMA next month.

·
Registered
487 Posts
So i was at the dealer today and they had a sedan with a body kit on it. It had a KIA part number on the dealer list it was 1500 it had a front lip (the front lip looked very much like the type R of our Canadian friends) and a side skirt and the back bumper had a little venting that looked like the front grill. I took pictures. tomorrow when I am not so tired I will edit this and post them.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Call me crazy but I think that Tarmac kit is HAGGARD!!! Just my opinion tho.

2,213 Posts
I found the the lip and side skirt from a different website for a little cheaper it's $890 for the kit with a flat $100 shipping. They also sell them separate.

Kia Forte Koup NEFD Body Kit

korean auto imports sells the same thing...same price, the $890 for KAI includes the shipping from overseas. then you pay $100 to have it shipped to you from AZ.

little update...talked to the guys at KAI about becoming a vendor on the site, still waiting for a reply. hes also looking into other body kits for the koup. he was talking to some taiwan company. when i get an update ill kepp you all posted!

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
a guy that i had talked to in the past about body kits sent them to me today. gave me some rough estimates on prices for both kits. the sedan would be 700 shipped but thats without the spoiler. with the spoiler he said itd be about 850 shipped.

the koup kit is roughly 800 shipped and its Rear, Sides, Front, and the spoiler

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Kia Forte Koup-Kia Forte Koup Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on alibaba.com

liverecklessly found this site that has the kit on it but the guy that i was talking to said that to get the prices that i listed, 5 full kits needed to be sold. kind of sketchy but oh well.

so needless to say, i dont know how much this site sells the parts for or how they ship or how much they charge. im not really interested in the kit. im more interested in that evo type spoiler. that thing is fuckin clean!

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
ok sounds good. idk who kai is lol but if he/she/they can get get these kits, it'll be bad ass. i like the whole kit, aside from the spoiler for the koup. the evo spoiler on the sedan is fuckin clean as hell

1 - 20 of 135 Posts