Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale Maxpider front and rear winter mats for 2015 Forte5, I also have the Kia cargo liner. I paid $220 CDN for the mats and about $100 CDN for the lner.
Asking $150 for the mats and $75 for the liner or buy all for $200, please note I am in Ottawa Canada so pickup is preferred. All Prices CDN
Redline tuning elite hood prop kit for Forte5 Paid $120 US.
Asking $100 CDN.
Note all items as new car was only ten months old when traded.

Pat.

Reactions: s.f.c.hooligan

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP PRICE CHANGE
Asking$100 for the mats and $70 for the cargo liner. I know there are some local owners on the forum this is a very good deal. I wish they had fit the new Soul

Pat.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMP.
Anyone local buys the Redline hood lifts I will install them for buyer.

Pat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interested in the mats

Hi sube, I'm interested in purchasing the mats from you. I'm in Montreal but I have family in Ottawa who could pay and pick them up for me. New to this forum, need to find out how to contact you and work out the purchase.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi sube, I'm interested in purchasing the mats from you. I'm in Montreal but I have family in Ottawa who could pay and pick them up for me. New to this forum, need to find out how to contact you and work out the purchase.
Just sent you a PM>

Pat.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maxpider mats are sold to Kevinforte5. Still have the cargo liner and hood strut kit.

Pat.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUMP, the cargo tray and hood struts still for sale. Will consider reasonable offers.

Pat.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUMP, Price reduction
Cargo tray Reduced to $40.
Redline hood prop kit Reduced to $50. This is giveaway pricing.

Pat.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Would you ship the hood struts to Saskatchewan? And are they stainless steel or just painted silver?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And they're for a 15 forte 5?
They are for a 2015 and they are stainless if you PM me your address I will get a quote and get back to you. Shipping would be extra cost obviously.

Pat.

·
Registered
62 Posts
They are for a 2015 and they are stainless if you PM me your address I will get a quote and get back to you. Shipping would be extra cost obviously.

Pat.
hey I'll actually pass on them, the other guy from Fortefied I know was interested. I'd rather have the black ones and they aren't at the top of my list of mods I want to get. Thanks though!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BUMP still looking for a buyer.

Pat.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BUMP still have these taking up space
Pat.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Update Mats and cargo liner are sold. Still have the Redline strut kit for the hood. I will install the hood kit for a local buyer.
50 Bucks takes it.

Pat.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BUMP, still have the redline hood struts, $50 will install for a local buyer.

Pat.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump I still have the redline hood strut kit for sale, gets rid of the annoying hood prop. Will install kit for a local buyer.
Pat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.