Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photoshops I did. I would love for the car to look like this.

1st picture I lowered it about 3/4", removed the front badge, made the front corner reflectors silver and removed the antenna.

2nd picture I just added the original concept rims. I like them a lot. The pictures had different colour lighting and perspective are a little off but I still like it.

The last one was just for funnsies. I removed all the seems so that it looks like the body is one piece. LOL... Not even a possibility.

Hope you guys like it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like the first one. I'm thinking about lowering mine but I don't pay enough attention while driving (speed bumps, pot holes, etc.) so I don't think this would be a good thing for me to do. LOL!

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Here's an easy way to lower your car! Do what I did and add 60 of sound deadener, and 100 lbs of audio! Thankfully, the car looks properly lowered and not just sagging in the back. The stock posture helps this!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I definitely like the second one! And I am completely jealous of the color choice! I couldn't find a SX Titanium anywhere!!! Maybe paint the calipers black instead of red? Then heck yes!!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
LOVE the concept rims with red calipers!
They werent just red. They are the Hyundai/KIA Brembos.
Also on that concept car was carbon fibre rear diffuser. There were some other goodies too:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even the rims on the concept were carbon fiber. See. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you think that it would be possible?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Possible=YES, Affordable=NO... I'd bet they would cost at least 300-400 or even more per rim and idk about you but they would strictly go on at shows and never see the road...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
486 Posts
I know I would never try it... but if it could be done I would pay someone to do it.. I loved the concept rims and the closer I could get mine to it the better

·
Registered
746 Posts
you could try carbon fibre dipping.

or, if you have done fibreglass, try carbon fibre fibre glass. but from what i read back in 2008 is that its not ideal for wheels due to flex. That being said there were some wheel shops testing carbon/kevlar. i dont rem the outcome.

·
Registered
260 Posts
woaa..were i get those..tell me please cuz i got the red calipers but with that i can get brembo covers...:eek:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Is there a way to dip the black bumper pieces for a carbon fiber look? I went and asked a detail shop here about vinyl covering but they tested the bumper and vinyl doesn't stick well enough to the textures black pieces. :(

·
Registered
202 Posts
damn that is one sick looking rim you got there man, with that brembo...mmm I want one of those

1 - 18 of 18 Posts