Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I really like that idea!!!
If I had my passport and if it were spring time and the koup wakes up from the garage, I'd be so there!!!

If we could plan something like this in the future, would guys mind if a few Canadian fortes met up with you guys too? :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
I really like that idea!!!
If I had my passport and if it were spring time and the koup wakes up from the garage, I'd be so there!!!

If we could plan something like this in the future, would guys mind if a few Canadian fortes met up with you guys too? :D

+1 i'd be down for something in buffalo, maybe a nice convoy on the QEW.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey im all game. I live right out side of Buffalo. Get some people together. If we do it in Buffalo you guys/girls should get a convoy across the Peace Bridge and if its in the Falls should get the convoy at the Rainbow Bridge. Lets keep in touch about this!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I know that this is a little old but i would definately but up for something around niagara falls

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, we should def try to do this again! Im starting to see more and more people around Buffalo we should also try to get some of the canadians to come! And maybe some people from PA or some where else.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'd be down for sure. somebody needs to organize it!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Well first things first would it be better to have it I'n the us side or on the Canadian side. Plus how many people has cars up I'n our area. I'd like to get done kind of
meet going.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Well first I gotta find out who would be interested in a meet up by the falls. spread the word and see who might be interested in the idea

1 - 10 of 10 Posts