Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, never did a new member intro so here goes. :)
My name is Michelle. You can call me Mia for short.

I just got my new Kia Forte Koup SX in Silver Saturday (9/4/10) night. I LOVE IT! It is by far the best thing every IMO :) I had owned a 2001 Kia Sephia LS and it was at the point that I need a car asap. I was trying to hold out for the 2011 Koups, but I am super happy with the 2010 model. I currently have no plans to modify the car as I am fine with it at stock. This is my first new car. It is fully loaded minus leather interior. I had added leather interior to my Sephia for looks mostly but in regards to practicality I feel that it's way to HOT in Miami to have a car with leather. I would always burn myself every time i sat down in my Sephia. The only thing I have noticed has been that one of my back seats won't fold down no matter how many times I've tried to pull the lever in the trunk or pull and push on the seat. So I guess I'll be getting that fixed at my first service. I am still trying to learn EVERYTHING that this car has to offer. I am glad I felt like I got the best bang for my buck in such a fun car to drive! :D

Here's a quick photo I took last night with my HTC Evo.

My 2010 Kia Forte Koup SX Gwen :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Good looking car. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

By the way.....the HTC does take good pics :)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Looks great:)
"most bang for your buck" indeed I agree takes a while to see all you got but for the price its a lot of car!!

Welcome to the world of Kia and the site!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome Mia :) Your SX looks amazing! I'm very fond of that shade of silver :)

Congrats on your first new ride!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome to kia nation!!!!
The car looks great, i have to take a photo of mine and figure out how to get is uploaded!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hi Everyone, never did a new member intro so here goes. :)
My name is Michelle. You can call me Mia for short.

I just got my new Kia Forte Koup SX in Silver Saturday (9/4/10) night. I LOVE IT! It is by far the best thing every IMO :) I had owned a 2001 Kia Sephia LS and it was at the point that I need a car asap. I was trying to hold out for the 2011 Koups, but I am super happy with the 2010 model. I currently have no plans to modify the car as I am fine with it at stock. This is my first new car. It is fully loaded minus leather interior. I had added leather interior to my Sephia for looks mostly but in regards to practicality I feel that it's way to HOT in Miami to have a car with leather. I would always burn myself every time i sat down in my Sephia. The only thing I have noticed has been that one of my back seats won't fold down no matter how many times I've tried to pull the lever in the trunk or pull and push on the seat. So I guess I'll be getting that fixed at my first service. I am still trying to learn EVERYTHING that this car has to offer. I am glad I felt like I got the best bang for my buck in such a fun car to drive! :D

Here's a quick photo I took last night with my HTC Evo.

My 2010 Kia Forte Koup SX Gwen :D
LOL!!! is that the garage at Nova SE University??

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL yep! I went to go see the movie the Other Guys at Regal with some friends. Decided to take a photo then, since the weather has been so crappy with all the rain.

·
Registered
318 Posts
welcome!! i got a forte koup sx titanium and it is as well my fist new car. lots fun, enjoy it!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome to the KOUP Community!!!!

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
is it "mias hott angel" or "mia shott angel'? cause i dont think god would appreciate you shooting down his winged friends! lol
I get asked that question all the time :) It's supposed to be Mias hott angel (Mia = short version for Miami)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!! I just hit a lil over 500 miles and still in love with my car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.