Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
well my names chad if you didn't get that from the license plate lol Im about to be a junior in college and this is my face...

And I paint in my free time

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Just picture a husky Adam Savage. :)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Cool idea

Pic of me and the wife

Pic of my family

Pic of me at work:)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Cool idea

Pic of me at work:)
That has got to be the coolest, manliest thing I've ever seen not Photo Shopped! I now find myself feeling only half the man I did a few minutes ago.
As for my pic...let's just say I have the perfect face for science-fiction horror, and for fear of having my account immediately banned, I'm going to pass.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Chadsta;367690 And I paint in my free time [IMG said:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/535441_473234979397767_1305813874_n.jpg[/IMG]
Wow your a really good artist.

Sent from my HTC One V using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
73 Posts
my painting skills are nowhere near yours but here's some of my old art

Old pencil drawing

Color Pencil

Airbrush
Well your not to bad an artist yourself man. I've never been much for pencil drawing I like the brightness of paint. But awesome work.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
what i live for:

my god daughter and my pup named cam

my nieces

kelty irene:

alexia rose:

and how i relax

slaying fish in a river!

and sports

football

soccer-3x champs open cup

nascar

mx

ryan villapoto-also 3x champ

·
Registered
55 Posts
Serious me:

Festive me (Serious me with a hat):

My girlfriend and I (Serious me, with a hat, and alcohol):

Where I work, when I'm in Dubai:

Pleased to meet y'all :)

·
Registered
604 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Taken last year while on vacation with my family in L.A.

Some of my co-workers got me this Superman shirt for my 21st birthday since he's my favorite superhero. Decided to do a Superman pose:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi, my name is Tony. I'm an alcoholic with a Koup problem.. but not at the same time.

I used to bartend in New Orleans, but now Jacksonville, FL. is where I call home.

I work for a company that builds and sells websites to the masses. I edit these websites to the customers' liking... more or less.

Me and my girlfriend of 7 years

Our son with his new glasses

Roxie the Derpy Boxer

·
Registered
124 Posts
so far nobodys face looks like anything i pictured from the avatar lol - thought i might as well post mine. all of these are from my first deployment since i dont have too many pics of my self lol

this is a hockey game in kandahar, afghanistan with the canadians and americans v.s. the german soldiers---of course we won we have canadians on our team lol im the guy in the red jersey about to steal the puck from the german guy:D
183329_106841612729101_7328101_n.jpg

this is me on patrol through the poppy fields - about 30 minutes after this pic was taken, we blew up an i.e.d. and took small arms fire, then our kiowa helicopter showed up and the fighting was abruptly stopped lol
228160_124187800994482_2748350_n.jpg

this is a picture i took right after we blew this wall with c4 explosives looking for a known helper of terrorists - all we found that day was a rusty shotgun that didnt even work lol but now they get a new door way on their mud wall free of charge - youre welcome afghani villagers lol
228235_124183970994865_733631_n.jpg

1 - 20 of 149 Posts