Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving with my windows down just a few hours ago, and some asshole in an old 4runner pulled up an threw a full mcdonalds soda straight in my window all over me an my interior:(, then the pussy quickly took a turn while he was laughing at me. I made a quick u turn but the jerk was gone:mad:. I swear I was about to kill him. My day is ruined, my interior is all sticky an I have cloth seats. I'm gonna cry :(

·
Registered
644 Posts
That sucks dude, FL is so much worse than NY I don't know why NY gets such a bad rap.. lol

Real sorry to hear that, but you should be able to get new OEM seat covers from a few of the kia dealers that sell on ebay for pretty cheap. :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
:mad::mad: fuc#%ng ass#@!& man that sucks sorry to hear that. did you get his plate number or anything?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No sadly i didn't :( he turned right after he did an i was too busy screaming my lungs out

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i spent the past two hours cleaning my interior, there are still some spots on the ceiling luckily the seats are black so it doesn't really show but it smells.

·
Registered
567 Posts
i spent the past too hours cleaning my interior, there are still some spots on the ceiling luckily the seats are black so it doesn't really show but it smells.
you can probably rent a steam cleaner to properly clean the seats and ceiling, sorry to hear some dick head did that. hopefully he gets in a car accident and burns to death :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I hope the same. maybe it's a good thing he escaped my wrath because I had a knife and brass knuckle with me an I think i would've killed the guy.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Dude that does suk! Like Joe said-get a steam cleaner and try to get that stuff out. As for the guy that did it to you...you should pray for him! Yes pray...that the Fuc%er rots in the deepest depths of HELL!! P.S. - until then...I hope you find him!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
man.. as I said before in my post I can't believe there is people that would do this..
but there are I'm feeling your pain and I would be mighty mighty pissed about this.

Its a low weak piece of crap person that thinks they are cool and tough to kick, hit or abuse anothers car.. I mean really its a car wtf!
and like you I'd have a hard time not wanting blood. but Karma has a way of working itself out. might take some time but its 3 fold and well I'd hate to be him when karma comes to collect.. (they sound like a person thats has a over due balance)

·
Registered
522 Posts
one thing i haved learned in my long life is what comes arround goes arround. and pay back if fun. it will come back to them many fold over and over again!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i hope so, well I got the interior pretty much cleaned out, tomorrow I'm gonna go get it steam cleaned an then it should be fine. What an ass though really. They have no right to mess up other people hard earned property. Can't wait for karma to do it's duties. Just wish I could see it happen to him, would put me at peace.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
What a jerk! It's a shame he was such a coward. I bet it would have felt pretty good to beat the crap out of him...

·
Registered
533 Posts
Just keep going back to the same spot or the closest mcdonalds to where you were and look for him and I'm sure soon enough you'll see him again.. at that point have a nice thermos full of piping hot coffee waiting with you and see how he likes it lol...

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Just keep going back to the same spot or the closest mcdonalds to where you were and look for him and I'm sure soon enough you'll see him again.. at that point have a nice thermos full of piping hot coffee waiting with you and see how he likes it lol...
I can fully understand on wanting revenge but since that guy was some type of nut to start off with; trying to get back at him could set him off. If he is carrying a weapon he might decide to fire some rounds off or even possible ram you. The best course of action on this incident would had been to file a police report and if you saw the vehicle and same driver call the police from your cell phone. That way the police could stop the vehicle and get the information to obtain an arrest warrant.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
I can fully understand on wanting revenge but since that guy was some type of nut to start off with; trying to get back at him could set him off. If he is carrying a weapon he might decide to fire some rounds off or even possible ram you. The best course of action on this incident would had been to file a police report and if you saw the vehicle and same driver call the police from your cell phone. That way the police could stop the vehicle and get the information to obtain an arrest warrant.
Yep that's the thing to do.............. and if you ever find him, put a bottle of sugar saturated water in his gaz tank!!!!:cool: It make wonders!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Lets all go down there and we'll be a pack of roaming fortes and then when we find the guy we jump him forte style... I'm not sure what forte style entails but probably just kicking him in the face a lot.

·
Registered
30 Posts
What a dick wad! Find out where this asshole lives and drain his crankcase. no more trips to McDonalds for him. And oh by the way as the earlier post explained 'go hang out at that McDonalds and soon enough he'll show up. Then get him in stealth mode. A new engine will cost him a few. What an absolute asshole.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Lets all go down there and we'll be a pack of roaming fortes and then when we find the guy we jump him forte style... I'm not sure what forte style entails but probably just kicking him in the face a lot.

sounds like a good reason for a road trip..
he'd find out what the K nation is all about:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.