Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any Manitoba owners here besides me? If so we should plan and organize a meet this winter here in Brandon or Winnipeg.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Another addition fresh KIA owner in Winnipeg, got my forte almost a week ago and enjoy it pretty much. loads of room in the trunk for tools and materials so that i really don't miss the caravan anymore.

·
Registered
107 Posts
If any of you guys want to meet up on cruise night I'm usually with the huge crowd at Kenaston/Lindenwood Tim Hortans every good weathered sunday night

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
You should cal yourseleves "Manitoba Organziation of Forte Owners" MOFO for short. lol!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Saw an orange koup parked along Broadway with Alberta plates. Other than that, haven't seen anyone else around.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Fuck ive seen a lot of Koups in the city. Only had the chance to talk to 1 owner briefly in traffic though

·
Registered
16 Posts
Guess I'm looking down the wrong streets, I only see them about once a week or so.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You should cal yourseleves "Manitoba Organziation of Forte Owners" MOFO for short. lol!
Love that idea! Lol! I'm in Winnipeg too @ St. Vital area. I would definitely love to join a Manitoba/Winnipeg Forte meet up/group. I drive '10 Forte Koup EX Black. Love every bit of it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts