Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from the Grand Rapids area, woundering if there are any other koup owners in the area. I barly see any and finding its a pretty rare car at the time.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm in the Metro Detroit area....no Koup yet though. I've seen plenty sedans but no Koups on the road...nice rare car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I've seen a couple of the sedans. Nice to have a rare car, I don't have to see it everywhere.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well...I've got one now lol. So that makes two confirmed Koupers now. Already had one guy get out of his car in a parking lot and run over to ask me kind of car I was driving because he thought it was awesome.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
glad to see theres a few more in michigan now. I've only seen like 4 around grand rapids. should of looked awhile ago, if theres enough people meet would be kool.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yea man I see 2 koups down here near waterford MI but only seen them maby 3 times so yea a MI meet would be cool

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an EX koup out in the wixom/novi area. Like you guys said, i have only seen one other koup around last year...havent seen any other since but mine

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just picked up a 2012 kia koup sx. Got rid of my VW GTi VR6. Live in the Oakland county area.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm not a Koup owner, but I am a Kia owner.

What's up? My name's Ryan, aka DelayedPenalty. I'm the Michigan chapter leader over on Streetkiaz.com. I have a 2009 Kia Rio5, clear white with Megan lowering spring, DC Sports front strut bar, and a few other goodies.

Michigan is a little light on Kias over on SK, but I see quite a few members here! If you're already on SK, please check out and post in the Michigan Chapter Info thread, found here. If you're not already a member, please come check us out, we'd love to have you and get one big Kia meet organized in the near future!

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I live in the Battle Creek area and my nephew has a 2010 Koup. My good friend down the street has a 2012 Koup. I just bought my 2012 Corsa Blue Koup just about 2 weeks ago. Heck, I haven't even put gas in it yet! LOLZ. However, I've seen at least 2 dozen Koups in the area of all colors. I think that has something to do with the local dealership doing some awesome business with an awesome car. Kia is making a definitive presence.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.