Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(until i stumbled cross it at the singapore forum)

hit the brakes- all of your wheelwells light up w/a red LED strip
in reverse gear- lights underneath the rear defuser light up the ground...

(now they got me wondering- can you also have wheelwells light up yellow for turns? and perhaps light up the wheelwells white?)

i tell ya- these singaporians have alsorts of fun light up stuff to look at-
they even got the lighted eyebrow bit done right
(no 3 lights then a gap issue)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Any pics or videos of these singaporian koups lol OTHERWISE WORTHLESS lol good find tho tampajoey that would be pretty cool

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shaksfortesx-
still working on trying to upload the prototype pic that the guy in singapore came up with.....
basically- the guy said- "how about this?" - and the guy doing all these great light mods said- sure- i can do that- so basically- waiting on final picture-
but i gotta say-this guy over there-he has a really neat mod where he puts the LEDs on the bottom edge of the door-so that when the door opens- you got a big ole patch of light shining on the ground (also- he has a few where you get the light on the ground- and also a red or any other color along the edge of the door that faces to the rear)

·
Registered
48 Posts
but i gotta say-this guy over there-he has a really neat mod where he puts the LEDs on the bottom edge of the door-so that when the door opens- you got a big ole patch of light shining on the ground (also- he has a few where you get the light on the ground- and also a red or any other color along the edge of the door that faces to the rear)
those are called courtesy lights... here are some pics:

and maybe something else u'll like:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I like the Koup door leds idea since the doors are so long and at night could be an issue with bike riders and other cars plus it lights up the ground nicely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.