Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(until i stumbled cross it at the singapore forum)

hit the brakes- all of your wheelwells light up w/a red LED strip
in reverse gear- lights underneath the rear defuser light up the ground...

(now they got me wondering- can you also have wheelwells light up yellow for turns? and perhaps light up the wheelwells white?)

i tell ya- these singaporians have alsorts of fun light up stuff to look at-
they even got the lighted eyebrow bit done right
(no 3 lights then a gap issue)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shaksfortesx-
still working on trying to upload the prototype pic that the guy in singapore came up with.....
basically- the guy said- "how about this?" - and the guy doing all these great light mods said- sure- i can do that- so basically- waiting on final picture-
but i gotta say-this guy over there-he has a really neat mod where he puts the LEDs on the bottom edge of the door-so that when the door opens- you got a big ole patch of light shining on the ground (also- he has a few where you get the light on the ground- and also a red or any other color along the edge of the door that faces to the rear)

·
Registered
48 Posts
but i gotta say-this guy over there-he has a really neat mod where he puts the LEDs on the bottom edge of the door-so that when the door opens- you got a big ole patch of light shining on the ground (also- he has a few where you get the light on the ground- and also a red or any other color along the edge of the door that faces to the rear)
those are called courtesy lights... here are some pics:

and maybe something else u'll like:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.