Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like # 2 as 3 has too much color and # has no R
thanks alot,u r write but the real color of kia is red not orange that appear on photo ,but it seems like orange because it is a reflected sticker (red) but it apear at night like red led light awosom at night i will tack some photos at night and post them ,thanks again for repling first one
wait for more mods sooooooooooooooooon

·
Registered
257 Posts
#1 three characters

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is the carbon wraps? and as far as the answer goes make the into what you like thats what makes it unique
yes carpon wraps ,do u like my carpon mod wait soon for more new carpon mods that no one has don before and semple and cheap mods but unique one ,i like number 1 then 2 then 3,what do u think,thanks alot for advice and ur time , hope i can repay u soon

·
Registered
125 Posts
yes carpon wraps ,do u like my carpon mod wait soon for more new carpon mods that no one has don before and semple and cheap mods but unique one ,i like number 1 then 2 then 3,what do u think,thanks alot for advice and ur time , hope i can repay u soon
I would like to know where you buy your carbon from if its a wrap. I never tried doing wraps my selft but I have a heat gun and do most of my own mods too. I seen some on ebay but wasn't sure

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would like to know where you buy your carbon from if its a wrap. I never tried doing wraps my selft but I have a heat gun and do most of my own mods too. I seen some on ebay but wasn't sure
i got the from a local store in egypt ,i am the same like u doing the mods my self ,also i have a heat gun ,thanks alot for ur opinion ,i have done already much more carpon mods interior and exterior like sports car as lamporginy ,.................
i hope u like the wait for my new threads soooooon

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
#2, minus the R. Unless your car is a "Type Rice" then that R has absolutely no business on your car.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
#2, minus the R. Unless your car is a "Type Rice" then that R has absolutely no business on your car.
thanks alot ,but u knew that forte hace a type R donot u knew ,u should see it ,and it is written on it type R
but in the rear trunck
i will do move it and do the same

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.