Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bon voilà...! Je lance une date!
Qu'es-ce que vous pensez de faire un meet le samedi du weekend de pâques (3 avril)??
Comme on a discuté dans le thread de KoupGaGa http://www.forteforums.com/forums/canada/552-est-combien-du-qc-how-many-r-we-qc.html on pourrais faire ça au Jack Astor's à Brossard sur la rive sud.

-And for those who understand Shakespeare better-
Ok...I'm throwing a date!
What do you guys think about a meet saterday april 3???
Like previouly discuss in KoupGaga thread, we can do this at Jack Astor's in Brossard.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
How about the 10th of April Road trip to Toronto?

OK I will stop bugging you now.. but you'll be Jealous afterwards ;)

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about the 10th of April Road trip to Toronto?

OK I will stop bugging you now.. but you'll be Jealous afterwards ;)
LOL:D
I know I will be!!! But it's too much time for me right now.
I'll keep looking for anothere one in GTA later this summer, than I'll go cry on your shoulder that I miss your april meet........ fair with you D113??;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Matemorh: Il y a une chance sur 2 que je sois en dehors de la ville ce weekend là, mais j'y serai si je peux. Je veux voir ton toit de vinyle noir!!! Translation: I might not make it that weekend, but I'll try. I want to see you vinyl roof overlay!

D113: I can't make it to TO. Thanks for the invite! I've been following your meeting saga, and it does seem awsome! You guys really arranged something huge!

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
it's fair!

No problem with me Matemorph... I just can't promise all the top-secret stuff that will be happening at later meetups!

I'm even thinking of donating a giveaway to the first stop!

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Et puis..... des intéressés?? Il annonce 20ºC samedi!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I would be interested in doing a road trip to montreal for a meet up! BUt i would instead like it to be on the 17th of april if that is possible.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Matemorh:

J'adorerais y être samedi mais ca ne sera pas possible; suis en voyage de ski, vol de retour arrivé Dorval, oops, veut dire Trudeau :p à 12h15 Dimanche. La prochaine fois c'est sûr!!

D113:

April 10th? Yeah, it's a definite 'penciled-in' the agenda. I'm back from work Friday the 9th at 19h15 so hopefully no delays and I'll make it in.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure............. faudrais juste fixer une date!!
Quelqu'un en a une à proposer??

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Matemorh:

J'adorerais y être samedi mais ca ne sera pas possible; suis en voyage de ski, vol de retour arrivé Dorval, oops, veut dire Trudeau :p à 12h15 Dimanche. La prochaine fois c'est sûr!!

D113:

April 10th? Yeah, it's a definite 'penciled-in' the agenda. I'm back from work Friday the 9th at 19h15 so hopefully no delays and I'll make it in.

Thanks for coming!

I think you'll have to start using your backseat in the future and get a better sub!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks for coming!

I think you'll have to start using your backseat in the future and get a better sub!
Yeah, I was happy with mine but after listening to yours and roknrlr's sub, it now sounds rather wimpy...:(

Why did I know this was going to happen:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:?

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Bon !! Est-ce qu'on fait de quoi ?

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
On pourrait aller à ICAR...

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Icar, St-Bruno, peut-importe pour moi!! Si je peux me libérer je vais être là c'est sure!!! Fixer une date. Pis je dois une bière a MaxD pour son aide a propo de mon P0455 qui en fait était un bouchons mal fermé:(

1 - 20 of 91 Posts