Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. :) tnfan, the rims are 18's and the tires are Falken Ziex's, 225/45/18's. LOL Thanks Noodile, and yes, like Shaks said, it's the LED's. Shaks, a few more days and we'll have a new toy!

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. :) tnfan, the rims are 18's and the tires are Falken Ziex's, 225/45/18's. LOL Thanks Noodile, and yes, like Shaks said, it's the LED's. Shaks, a few more days and we'll have a new toy!
IS it switch back style running with your corner lights, or is it just a white stripe in there?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They're switch backs. I wanted an all white look from up front with all the lights. So are you building the projectors yourself?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yea man can't wait! Gunna see what the ship date is and im feeling itll be Tuesday so I may get it installed Wednesday :)

·
Registered
825 Posts
The swtchbacks look sooo clean. Oh and I might just have to go with those wheels. It so hard to decide. Once you jump out there your stuck with them. Motegi MR 2747's good choice.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shaks you got me beat on that, cause I won't be able to til Thursday. Let me know how much they charge you man.
Noodile, you gonna use an extra set of headlights to build them first? Gonna sell mine. ;) Either way, gonna be nice to see how they turn out.
Mog, thanks. Love the switchbacks. Yeah, wheels are a big decision. I had narrowed it down to a few options, and these weren't even one of them. LOL The tire shop showed me these, and I wanted something by the next day, so I went with them. I'm glad I did. :)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Wheels look great, nice style and not to flashy. Should look even better lowered.

So you got swichbacks for your mirrors? If so, where did you get them from?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Forte. I'm very happy with the wheels. I was actually even more happy that the hyper black (mine) are as bright as they are. They have them in matte black as well. Yes, the sidemarkers are switchbacks. I had actually bought them on eBay a while back, and I haven't seen them on there since. It's not just a bulb, it's the whole casing with LEDs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts