1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Tell me how they look and if you're happy with them once you get them on. I've been looking for set, and these look decent.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,847 Posts
So I've been wanting to get the mud guards to help protect from the spray from the road etc and I can across these.

1/2 the price of the ones from Kia directly. $29.50
And free shipping

Splash Mud Guards Flags for 10on Kia Forte (Cerato): eBay Motors (item 320560077462 end time Jul-20-10 18:53:26 PDT)

I ordered these last week and they should be here this week so as soon as they arrive. Just wish I had a pair of ones from the dealer to compare to
Sorry to disappoint you, but those look like the factory mud guards...LoL!

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought the same ones. Look great, fit great and half the price.:D
You will be happy with them,
BILL
Thanks Bill. Glad to know someone else got them and is happy. Never fun being the first one to buy (especially is it doesn't work out!!)

·
Registered
8 Posts
It doesn't say if they fit the Koup, would there be a difference?

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,847 Posts
^^^sssuuuuwwweeeetttt!!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have just ordered a set of these for myself. Thanks to everyone above who have already reported on how good these are.

Cost was $33.55 Australian.

·
Registered
43 Posts
You'll be thrilled with them
Sounds great. I need something to stop these new wheels from throwing debris down the side of the car. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts