Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I think it is, and I always get complements on the vehicle also...

My wife was at work so I'd figured I would get a mini photo shoot in, lol.

And barley any editing,lol... All I added was the blurred out license plate and my signature,lol.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know what to start with for my upgrades,lol... Im probably going to be getting some rims next summer for the Forte and use my stock wheels as my winter rims.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Awsome ride... I prefer the Koup normaly but that black sedan is better looking than black Koup! There's something with black and chrome....
Love the plate too!! ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was thinking of getting the Electric Blue Sedan, but it was either wait a week and a half for the Electric Blue, or wait 4 days for the Black,lol....

Ya I find that the Black looks a lot better in the Sedan than the Koup, I find it looks too plain in the Koup.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I was thinking of getting the Electric Blue Sedan, but it was either wait a week and a half for the Electric Blue, or wait 4 days for the Black,lol....

Ya I find that the Black looks a lot better in the Sedan than the Koup, I find it looks too plain in the Koup.

I beg to differ lol:D

I'm not trying to be mean it looks good your sedan but yeah lol
I might be Bias

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All I know is I'm glad we got the black, as my wife says "it looks sexy in black",lol...

Also I know I will be taking a lot of pictures this summer,lol...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
All I know is I'm glad we got the black, as my wife says "it looks sexy in black",lol...

Also I know I will be taking a lot of pictures this summer,lol...

:D she is right!! and yes I agree black is where its at

1 - 12 of 12 Posts