Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
You know...those red letters across your pictures just seem to detract from the picture...LOL!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Today put the window vinyl sticker. Had a few women honk & wave at me. One even honked at me at a red "I love the sticker!"
馃ぃ馃槀馃ぃ馃槀馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
You know...those red letters across your pictures just seem to detract from the picture...LOL!
I use red cause it sticks out. Also when I Googled 2010 Kia Forte brakes, an online company was using my pics from Forteforums without credit & website taken from. I sent them a stop & desist email if credit & website won't be watermarked & mention in their online store. Also, need to pay me for my work. They took from Forteforums.com site. That's when I began watermarking all my pics.
Automotive tire Vehicle brake Wheel Font Bicycle part

Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
I use red cause it sticks out. Also when I Googled 2010 Kia Forte brakes, an online company was using my pics from Forteforums without credit & website taken from. I sent them a stop & desist email if credit & website won't be watermarked & mention in their online store. Also, need to pay me for my work. They took from Forteforums.com site. That's when I began watermarking all my pics. View attachment 84437
My wife's copperhead 2010 Forte SX sedan has been pictured in several ebay spoiler ads - a picture I posted on forteforums...LOL

Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Screenshot

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I've seen & keep seeing her Forte on ebay. Haven't seen on Amazon (due to fake bs paid cancerous reviews) I don't online shop there.

If they're making sales you can request to get paid for use of image. You have proof of license plates & any other distinct markings that states it's your Forte.

It's rare that I screen capture images from the net. If it doesn't say/state or watermarked I'll state it & shout out.

Yeah, the red water markings takes away the attention of the image but if others gonna be using my work for their monetary gains, I should get payments.

Like when Mike Shaw Kia had their trunk ad sticker & plastic rear license plate, I drove to them & told them "I want your dealership ad off my Kia unless I'm going to get paid 3 to 5 hundred a month" it was removed in minutes. I broke off the license plate too.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Removed/cut, dremeled the side air vent tabs from the crutchfield/aftermarket double din stereo faceplate cover.
Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle handlebar Product Bicycle Sports equipment

Vehicle Steering part Car Automotive design Steering wheel
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

I didn't think the faceplate would stay & remain flush with the vents & dashboard. I should've done this months ago. I got sick & tired of always breaking them & trying to be gentle to remive them. One can remove the tabs & it will stay flush.

If I need to remove the faceplate I can without messing & breaking the air vents.

The left air vent isn't pushed flushed. I'm going to make my own vent puller using dollar tree bucket handle.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Bought a rearview mirror from junk/salvage yard in houston. Found out today that the plugs are different. U8620 1M000. Kia sites states it will fit. 馃槫
Automotive lighting Light Guitar accessory Bumper Automotive exterior

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
My unused connection for a rearview mirror? The connection has a grey cap. It's removed to show it has pins for connecting & use.
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Tire Automotive lighting

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Attempting to install an OEM/factory double din kia/Hyundai stereo that I bought from Houston yesterday. Due to heavy rains all day yesterday & driving back. Had to wait for clear enough to attempt install. 2 connections are different. It does turn on. No audio from speakers due to that my Forte doesn't have the right plug for this oem stereo.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Radio Automotive design
Font Material property Measuring instrument Parallel Camera accessory
Gas Machine Technology Engineering Electronic engineering

The HVAC digital control assembly has one plug that's different from mine.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I bought the faceplate & the HVAC digital control for $75. The OEM/factory Kia/Hyundai stereo was $125. The junk/salvage yard let me cut the wires to both.

The rearview mirror was $30.

Parts are from a 2013 Kia Forte sedan EX

Registered
Bump! Any help?

Me, I'm clueless when it comes to radios...lol!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts