Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Just got these installed already and it gives my car a ricer look and have people turning thier heads!!
Fixed. That's probably why they're turning their heads.

What ever floats your boat.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
just by looking at the pictures, my eyes start hurting... looks nice, can't wait for someone to make projectors...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You know I could jump back and Diss on "Tebore" and his "Forte", But im not the type that gets all tough over computers. I say stuff in person... and Ill quit there before I get banned. BTW its "whatever" not "what ever" please make sure your perfect before you go "fixing" other peoples mistake. @Fas93 its a place off S Lamar.

·
Registered
708 Posts
You know I could jump back and Diss on "Tebore" and his "Forte", But im not the type that gets all tough over computers. I say stuff in person... and Ill quit there before I get banned. BTW its "whatever" not "what ever" please make sure your perfect before you go "fixing" other peoples mistake. @Fas93 its a place off S Lamar.
stop getting all but hurt man .. fact of the matter is it's annoying /blinding as shit to other drivers. the fact that you're getting glare on your camera IN THE DAY TIME should be a clue

sure it may look nice to you .. but it hurts the eyes of others and is dangerous to drivers.. now if you had projectors with those THAT would actually make your car look nicer

hids in stock housings are bright enough as is.. and ill admit the forte has a pretty decent cut off for lights stock.. but adding color to it when it's going to spill over since it's not ment to disperse THAT kind of light is just making it worse..

·
Registered
432 Posts
Is that place on riverside?

And guys be nice...
I don't think we were mean...

elecblue06 has expressed just what I think. There's absolutely no point in getting HIDs above 6000k. 10 000k is ridiculous. Light output is extremely reduced, the color is annoying and pretty much all they do is blind other drivers. So why do it?

It's not about being mean or just being an ass, it's simply about time people realize the true purpose of HIDs is not to look "cool" (8000K+ doesn't), but to light up the road better.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yeah, they would look great in a projector. But alone they are blinding to other drivers, specially at night. Even from miles away, if they are oncoming traffic or right behind you, they hurt.

I know the yellowish hue from the stock lights is not too sexy. However, you can change that with lower ks that are not too bright.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They arent as bright as they seam, sorry to break it to yall people saying you dont like it, I dont fix up my car to your liking!! Cause guess what?? It isnt yours its mineeee!! When you start making my payments then maybe Ill let you say what stays and goes.

·
Registered
432 Posts
They arent as bright as they seam, sorry to break it to yall people saying you dont like it, I dont fix up my car to your liking!! Cause guess what?? It isnt yours its mineeee!! When you start making my payments then maybe Ill let you say what stays and goes.
The problem is not that we don't like it. It's your car and you do whatever you think looks good to it.

The problem is that your lights are most likely blinding OTHERS. That's my concern.

oh and for my Fogs I plan to go yellow.
Great choice. (halogens, not HIDs, for the same reason as above..)

·
Registered
231 Posts
i have 10,000K HID in mine, have had them for about 3-4 months now, I have never even been flashed by anyone, they arent as blinding as people think, i would say the 6000k are way more blinding because the intensity of the light is much higher and travels further, the 10,000K ones the light does not travel as far and as intense as the 6000K ones do...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Nice HIDS,

You should get your fogs done + the DRL fog wire mod (makes your fogs run as DRLs without having the lowbeams on)

Put ambers in your highbeams/drls so during the day you'll have HID fogs + amber drls. At night you'll get both hid low/fog, and if you were to flash you'll get your highs running at 100wats I think? (cant remember but Im pretty sure the highs/drls have dual wattage).

Your car, your taste, lets not fight.

Bright lights

/thread.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I Had my other Forte for a year with 10Ks and nvr got flashed either. yes I agree about the 6k being more blinding!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts