Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I personally think KIA blew it on this one. The colors for the Forte are pretty generic. Silver, black, red, blue, white etc. All good colors but for 2011 they discontinued the awesome Copperhead color. To me, this was the coolest color. Something a little different and the Sedan and Koup both looked good in it. I washed and waxed my Copperhead Sedan yesterday and I don't think you'll find a better looking Forte...

I guess the good thing is that my car will sort of be a collector's item. ;)

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,897 Posts
I have a Copperhead sedan too and like the color...I'm sure Kia has researched the issue. While I do see a lot of copperhead-colored Kias on this site I don't see that many on the street. Probably the numbers sold indicate it was not worth keeping copperhead on the new models.

My 03 Sorento is aquablue -- looks light blue with a hint of green in sunlight and light green with a hint of blue in the shade. I like the color a lot but it was discontinued on the 04 models...probably for the same reason.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
yea, well at least are cars are more unique.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Yes sir!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
oh ok. went to hcc there last semester. i usually drive near there. most of the time im at macDill. maybe we'll drive past each other or something.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Back on topic... here's another hot pic of my Copperhead SX sedan. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I agree, fell in love with the color first time I seen it on the Forte.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
my bad for threadjacking. lol

coolest color in the parking lots

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.